Honey impregnated super absorbent gelling fiber pad for moderate to heavy exuding wounds.
Wound dressing with super-absorbent and cross-linked mesh fibers. Highest mdical grade Manuka honey concentration and most absorptive dressing, with pH of 3.0-4.5
- Enables swelling and gelling when in contact with exudate.
- Flexible and comfortable
- Reduces or eliminates wound odor.
- Does not require secondary absorptive dressing.
- Reduces wound bed pH to optimize wound healing.
- Stimulates autolytic debridement.
- Eschar and debris tissue are taken up by the mesh fiber in the dressing resulting in a clean and viable wound bed.
APPLICATIONS FOR MANUKAHD
Indicated for moderate to heavy exudate on the following wound types:
- Venous Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Arterial & Surgical Wounds
- Skin Tears
Apply 5-7 days.
There are many ways to save money when purchasing ManukaMed Products. We can work with your healthcare company to provide discounted options, and some of our products are now covered under Medicaid Part B.
If you have any questions and want to see if you qualify for savings, please contact us at Reimbursements@ManukaMed.com