For healing wounds at any stage, ManukaMed gets faster, better results.
- Chronic, non-healing wounds
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Venous leg wounds and ulcers
- Pressure wounds and ulcers
- Arterial wounds and ulcers
- Surgical wounds and ulcers
- Skin tears
- Other non-healing wounds and ulcers
Trial ManukaMed wound care treatment solutions.
“Because of its effectiveness and super-absorbency, I use MANUKAhd on nearly all my patients with venous ulcer wounds.”
Shaun Carpenter, MD, FAPWCA, WSP
Wound Care Associates
Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi
Benefits of ManukaMed’s unique healing properties.
- Faster, better healing
- Decreased biofilm
- Increased plasmin activity
- Decreased pH level in wound bed
- 100% safe, no cytotoxicity
Ease of application, at any wound stage.
- Flexible and comfortable to body contours
- Sustained moist wound environment
- Reduced odors associated with chronic wounds
- Super Absorbent Fibers (SAF)
- Extended duration of dressing strength
Contraindications: Patients with known sensitivity to honey.
Precautions: Temporary increased pain, stinging due to osmotic action and/or low pH of honey.
Are you ready to talk to a representative?
Common Barriers to Healing Wounds Goals for Healing Wounds ManukaMed Dressing Solutions
1 Gethin, G, Cowman, S and Conroy, R, The impact of Manuka honey dressings on the
surface pH of chronic wounds. International Wound Journal, 2008. 5(2): p. 185-194