Honey impregnated super absorbent gelling fiber pad for moderate to heavy exuding wounds.
Wound dressing with super-absorbent and cross-linked mesh fibers. Highest mdical grade Manuka honey concentration and most absorptive dressing, with pH of 3.0-4.5
- Enables swelling and gelling when in contact with exudate.
- Flexible and comfortable
- Reduces or eliminates wound odor.
- Does not require secondary absorptive dressing.
- Reduces wound bed pH to optimize wound healing.
- Stimulates autolytic debridement.
- Eschar and debris tissue are taken up by the mesh fiber in the dressing resulting in a clean and viable wound bed.
APPLICATIONS FOR MANUKAHD
Indicated for moderate to heavy exudate on the following wound types:
- Venous Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Arterial & Surgical Wounds
- Skin Tears
Apply 5-7 days.
Click here for detailed Instructions for use.
If you have any questions and want to see if you qualify for savings, please contact us at Reimbursements@ManukaMed.com