100% MEDICAL GRADE MANUKA HONEY IN A TUBE
100% Active Leptospermum Honey from New Zealand
High potency medical grade Manuka honey with pH of 3.0-4.5
- Reduces wound bed pH to optimize wound healing.
- Promotes autolytic debridement.
- Manuka honey released into wound bed with sustained flow,
- while exudate and necrotic tissue is absorbed into a dressing (applied separately).
- May assist with Acne / Hidradenitis Suppurativa treatment
APPLICATIONS FOR MANUKA PLI
Indicated for none to scant exudate on the following wound types:
- Venous Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Arterial & Surgical Wounds
- Skin Tears
- Second Degree Burns
Sizes: 0.5 oz (15g) tube or 1.5oz (45g) tube.
0.5oz version contains 2 tubes per package (order)
1.5oz version contains 1 tube per package (order)
Directions for use:
1. Snap-off cap
2. Apply directly to wound or suitable primary dressing, e.g. alginate, gauze or absorbent pad
3. Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing, e.g. a film or island dressing
4. Discard after use.
All ManukaMed branded products come from our own Manuka Forests in New Zealand. ManukaMed tests every batch of honey to insure we provide you the highest medical grade potency honey in the world.
If you have any questions and want to see if you qualify for savings, please contact us at Reimbursements@ManukaMed.com